fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition test bank Price $15 ISBN-13: 978-1437727463
- We are Nursing Students Helping Students Pass!
- BUY your TEST BANK (practice questions) from nursingtestbanks.co – USE THE ADD TO CART BUTTON.
- BUY your TEXTBOOK from Amazon – Link to TEXTBOOK .
Table of Contents = 40 Chapters
Unit One: Introduction to Nursing and the Health Care System 1. Nursing and the Health Care System 2. Concepts of Health, Illness, and Health Promotion 3. Legal and Ethical Aspects of Nursing
Unit Two: The Nursing Process 4. Overview of the Nursing Process and Critical Thinking 5. Assessment, Nursing Diagnosis, and Planning 6. Implementation and Evaluation
Unit Three: Communication in Nursing 7. Documentation of Nursing Care 8. Communication and the Nurse-Patient Relationship 9. Patient Teaching 10. Delegation, Leadership, and Management
Unit Four: Developmental, Psychosocial, and Cultural Considerations 11. Growth and Development: Infancy Through Adolescence 12. Adulthood and the Family 13. Promoting Healthy Adaptation to Aging 14. Cultural and Spiritual Aspects of Patient Care 15. Loss, Grief, and the Dying Patient
Unit Five: Basic Nursing Skills 16. Infection Prevention and Control: Protective Mechanisms and Asepsis 17. Infection Prevention and Control in the Hospital and Home 18. Lifting, Moving, and Positioning Patients 19. Assisting with Hygiene, Personal Care, Skin Care, and the Prevention of Pressure Ulcers 20. Patient Environment and Safety 21. Measuring Vital Signs 22. Assessing Health Status 23. Admitting, Transferring, and Discharging Patients 24. Diagnostic Tests and Specimen Collection
Unit Six: Meeting Basic Physiologic Needs 25. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance 26. Concepts of Basic Nutrition and Cultural Considerations 27. Diet Therapy and Assisted Feeding 28. Assisting with Respiration and Oxygen Delivery 29. Promoting Urinary Elimination 30. Promoting Bowel Elimination 31. Pain, Comfort and Sleep 32. Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Unit Seven: Medication Administration 33. Pharmacology and Preparation for Drug Administration 34. Administering Oral, Topical, and Inhalant Medications 35. Administering Intradermal, Subcutaneous, and Intramuscular Injections 36. Administering Intravenous Solutions and Medications Unit Eight: Care of the Surgical and Immobile Patient 37. Care of the Surgical Patient 38. Providing Wound Care and Treating Pressure Ulcers 39. Promoting Musculoskeletal Function Unit Nine: Caring for the Elderly 40. Common Physical Care Problems of the Elderly 41. Common Psychosocial Care Problems of the Elderly
Why Buy our Test Bank (Practice Questions)?
Our product is BETTER because we use screen shots and corrected notes after exams to make them more accurate!
4 WAYS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES: (Download the file to your computer to unzip it and you own it forever.)
- FORCED DOWNLOAD: After payment-WAIT-files will Automatically Download from the Internet and file will end up in one of two places: Desktop or Downloads folder on your computer.
- EMAIL RECEIPT: Has the Download link to your file. If you do not see it-Check your SPAM folder.
- MY DOWNLOADS (page):Log In-View Order-CLICK on TEST BANK to Download. You have 5 copies here.
- TECH SUPPORT (page):Send us a message and we will email it.
Google Searches for this Test Bank
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition test bank
- dewitt fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition test bank
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition practice questions
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition study guide answers
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition study guide answer key
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition pdf
- fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition quizlet
fundamental concepts and skills for nursing 4th edition test bank
Submit your review