Get 10% OFF | Type in coupon code - nursingtestbanks.co
Students Helping Students with Practice Questions, Test Banks, Care Plans, NCLEX RN Questions, eBooks, Study Guides
Our product is BETTER because we use screen shots and corrected notes after exams to make them more accurate!
TEST BANKS WE ARE USING FOR THE NEXT 8 WEEKS:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 10th edition Lewis Test Bank $15.00
- Fundamentals of Nursing 9th edition Test Bank Potter, Perry $15.00
- Physical Examination & Health Assessment 7th edition Test Bank Jarvis $15.00
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care 8th edition Ignatavicius Test Bank $15.00
- Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th McCance, Huether Test Bank $15.00
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 13th edition Hinkle, Cheever Test Bank $10.00
- Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th edition Hockenberry Test Bank $15.00
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Nursing Care 8th edition Taylor Test Bank $15.00
- Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach 8th edition Halter Test Bank $15.00
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers 4th edition Woo Test Bank $15.00
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice 7th edition Townsend Test Bank $15.00
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 6th edition Videbeck Test Bank & Instr. Manual $15.00
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Communication Based Approach to Evidence-Based Care 3rd edition Varcarolis Test Bank $15.00
- Understanding Pathophysiology 6th edition Huether, McCance Test Bank $15.00
- Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th edition by Lilley Test Bank $15.00
Get your Nursing School Test Banks from Nurse Barbie and friends-we take the classes and notes, so from experience we know how to make the grade! Google "Nurse Barbie Test Bank" it's worth a Google!
NCLEX RN QUESTIONS
NCLEX RN Questions are just common sense practice, treat the underlying cause. Medical terminology is a difficult subject for us students to master, because of the amount of material that must be memorized. Auditory and visual learners should approach the following material differently: Visual learners need to make flash cards and have visual stimuli for learning to occur. Auditory learners should listen to mp3s, be prepared to pronounce and record the following terminology for best results. Repetition is the key for both groups of individuals.
eBooks are super easy to read and take with you on Cell Phone/iPhone/iPod/iPad anything you want to study while you are between classes or clinicals. Never miss an opportunity to study more or at the last minute before your weekly exams.