Get 10% OFF $15 = $13.50 | TYPE IN COUPON CODE - nursingtestbanks.co - on CHECKOUT page.
NURSING TEST BANKS WE ARE USING FOR THE NEXT 8 WEEKS:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 10th edition Lewis Test Bank $15.00
- Fundamentals of Nursing 9th edition Test Bank Potter, Perry $15.00
- Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th edition Hockenberry Test Bank $15.00
- Varcarolis Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach 8th edition Halter Test Bank $15.00
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers 4th edition Woo Test Bank $15.00
- Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th edition by Lilley Test Bank $15.00
- Primary Care: The Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing 4th edition Dunphy, Porter, Brown Test Bank $15.00
- Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th edition Perry Test Bank $15.00
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Making Connections to Practice 1st edition Hoffman, Sullivan Test Bank $15.00
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 3rd edition Ricci, Kyle, Carman Test Bank $15.00
- Maternal & Child Nursing Care 5th edition London Test Bank $15.00
- Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice 5th edition Buttaro Test Bank $28.00
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Care 9th edition Ignatavicius Test Bank $15.00
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th edition Hinkle, Cheever Test Bank $15.00
- Pediatric Primary Care 6th edition Burns, Dunn, Brady, Barber Starr, Blosser, Garzon Test Bank $28.00
- Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 8th McCance, Huether Test Bank $15.00
LOOK for the NURSE BARBIE logo to get the BEST TEST BANKS because they are DOWNLOADED BY US, MADE BY US, USED BY US, TRUSTED ORIGINALS! Many websites COPY US, but they cannot compete with our EXPERIENCE from TAKING the classes, 24/7 ABILITY to COMMUNICATE and EMAIL HELP to other Nursing Students.
NURSING TEST BANKS
Get your Nursing School Test Banks from Nurse Barbie and friends-we take the classes and notes, so from experience we know how to make the grade! Google "Nurse Barbie Test Bank" it's worth a Google!
NCLEX Questions are just common sense practice, treat the underlying cause. Medical terminology is a difficult subject for us students to master, because of the amount of material that must be memorized. Auditory and visual learners should approach the following material differently: Visual learners need to make flash cards and have visual stimuli for learning to occur. Auditory learners should listen to mp3s, be prepared to pronounce and record the following terminology for best results. Repetition is the key for both groups of individuals.
CARE PLANS $5
Care Plans for $5: ER ICU has 56 individual care plans, Maternal Newborn OB has 50 individual care plans, Medical Surgical has 78 individual care plans, Mental Health (Psych) has 35 individual care plans, and Pediatric has 79 individual care plans included in the set.